Visiting North Redington Beach
Families will find kid-friendly activities in North Redington Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing setting. Around the area, top sights include John's Pass Village & Boardwalk, Sand Key Park and Pier 60 Park.
- You'll find 3491 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of St. Petersburg - Clearwater
- The closest major airport is in St. Petersburg, FL (PIE-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl.), 10 mi (16.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in North Redington Beach
Notable places to visit in the larger region include John's Pass Village & Boardwalk, Sand Key Park and Pier 60 Park. In the area, you'll also find Clearwater Marine Aquarium and Tropicana Field.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging options to select from in North Redington Beach. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Island House Hotel - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and pool.
- Malibu Resort Motel - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this motel. This 2-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Sunken Gardens, located 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Great Explorations Children's Museum, which is 11.4 mi/18.4 km away.
Dressing for North Redington Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 26°C and the night-time average to be 11°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for North Redington Beach is 1389.40 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 12°C