Visiting Belleair Beach
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Belleair Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. Sand Key Park, Pier 60 Park and Clearwater Marine Aquarium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 3364 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of St. Petersburg - Clearwater
- The closest major airport is in St. Petersburg, FL (PIE-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl.), 9 mi (14.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Belleair Beach
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Sand Key Park, Pier 60 Park and Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Additionally, in the area you'll find John's Pass Village & Boardwalk and Tampa Bay Downs.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 23 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Belleair Beach. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Belleair Beach Resort Motel by Magnuson Worldwide is located in central Belleair Beach. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Belleair Beach can enjoy access to a private beach and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Belleair Beach Club is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star condo resort in Belleair Beach can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Nautical Watch by Liberté is located in the heart of Belleair Beach. This 3-star condo resort in Belleair Beach features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Great Explorations Children's Museum, located 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the city centre, and Sunken Gardens, which is 15.3 mi/24.6 km away.
Dressing for Belleair Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 26°C and the night-time average to be 11°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 11°C at night
- About 1390 millimetres of rain falls on Belleair Beach each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 12°C