Lucerne Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Lucerne with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 30 pet-friendly hotels. Here are some top hotels and accommodation destinations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Ameron Hotel Flora is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's property condition and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Cascada Swiss Quality Hotel. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's clean guestrooms and quiet location.
- Pets can join their owners at Chateau Guetsch. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's bar and central location.
Planning your trip to Lucerne
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organise an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°F, while night-time temperatures stay around -4°F
- April to June: the average is 23°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and -3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Lucerne is 27 mm
Exploring Lucerne with your pet
Known for its mountains and museums, Lucerne has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Lucerne Town Hall and Chapel Bridge. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Loewenplatz and Swiss Transportation Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at QUALIPET Center Stans, Villa Bunterhund or QUALIPET Center Luzern.