Search Hotels in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 29 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 5 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 25 Jul 2020
Travellers to Lauderdale-by-the-Sea give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its live music. Around the area, top sights include Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, Fort Lauderdale Stadium and Fort Lauderdale Beach.
- You'll find 2978 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Fort Lauderdale
- The closest major airport is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FXE-Fort Lauderdale Executive), 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Fort Lauderdale Beach and El Prado Park. Additionally, you might want to add Anglins Fishing Pier to your agenda.
In Pompano Beach, you can choose from 120 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Seacrest - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and pool.
- Sea Spray Inn - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this inn. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star inn in East Fort Lauderdale can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Blue Seas Courtyard - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with a private pool. Expedia customers like its beach locale and convenient parking.
Top places to visit outside the city include Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city centre, and Fort Lauderdale Stadium, which is 4.1 mi (6.7 km) away.
Dressing for Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 27°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 15°C as the night-time average
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea gets about 1456 millimetres of rain per year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Lauderdale-by-the-Sea?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Lauderdale-by-the-Sea?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea?
Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Airports
- Areas of Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
- Accommodation near Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Attractions
- More accommodation types in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
- Choose Your Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Hotel Style
- Search Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
- Hotels Near Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Fort Lauderdale
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends