Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Kimberley, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will also delight visitors with its bars, tours, and spas.
- Though not directly in Kimberley, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
Sightseeing around Kimberley
- Top activities include exploring the waterfront and taking a tour, while Sugar Wharf is one place to visit
- The beach, jungle, and rainforest exemplify the natural beauty, and some places to consider visiting are Myall Beach and Cape Tribulation
- Shopping is tops in the area, and Daintree Village is a favourite locale for retail therapy
Getting around Kimberley
Kimberley has plenty of options for transportation. You can explore your options for water transportation at the port.
Dressing for Kimberley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, while the average at night is 17°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 29°C with nighttime averages of 17°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Kimberley gets about 2074 millimetres of rain per year