Visiting Jordan Station
Travellers to Jordan Station give high marks for the lakeside setting and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its wineries, waterfalls and bars. Top sights around the area include Fallsview Casino, Skylon Tower and Clifton Hill.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Jordan Station
- The closest major airport is in Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.), 21.6 mi (34.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.), 28.4 mi (45.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jordan Station
Cultural venues in the city include Ninavik Native Arts, Jordan Art Gallery and Town of Lincoln's Jordan Historical Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and Jordan Lion's Park. Top activities include wine tasting and exploring the waterfront, while Cave Springs Winery and Beacon Marina are sights to visit.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Jordan Station. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Centennial House Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and room size.
- Ramada by Wyndham Jordan/Beacon Harbourside Resort - Our customers like the bar and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Fallsview Casino, located 15.1 mi (24.4 km) from the city centre, and Skylon Tower, which is 15.2 mi/24.5 km away.
Dressing for Jordan Station
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the night-time average to be -8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Jordan Station gets about 31 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -7°C