Search Hotels in Burlington
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 1 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 10 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 28 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 2 Jan 2021
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Burlington, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its live music, festivals and theatres. Around the area, top sights include Royal Botanical Gardens, FirstOntario Centre and Glen Eden Ski and Snowboard Centre.
- You'll find 105 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Hamilton
- The closest major airport is in Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.), 13 mi (20.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 26.3 mi (42.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Burlington
Known for its live music, festivals and theatres, the city's cultural venues include Burlington Art Centre, Ireland House Museum and Joseph Brant Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and these places to visit: Royal Botanical Gardens, Lake Ontario and Spencer Smith Lakefront Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Burlington City Hall and Lil' Monkeys.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Burlington. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Creekside B&B and Guest Suite - This 3-star bed & breakfast features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Courtyard by Marriott Burlington - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- City View Inn - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include FirstOntario Centre, located 5.9 mi (9.6 km) from the city centre, and Hamilton Convention Centre, which is 6.1 mi (9.7 km) away.
Getting around Burlington
If you want to venture outside the area, hop aboard a train at Burlington Aldershot Station. Burlington might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Burlington
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the night-time average to be -10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Burlington is 988 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -7°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Burlington?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Burlington, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Burlington?
What's the best place to stay for families in Burlington?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Burlington?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Burlington?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Burlington?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Burlington?
Burlington Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Burlington by Star Rating
- Hotels near Burlington Airports
- Areas of Burlington
- Accommodation near Burlington Attractions
- More accommodation types in Burlington
- Choose Your Burlington Hotel Style
- Search Burlington Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Burlington
- Hotels Near Burlington, Hamilton
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends