Search Hotels in Jamberoo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 5 Oct 2020
Pocket Guide: Jamberoo
Visiting JamberooVisitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants, beaches, and shopping in Jamberoo. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and walkable, seaside city can discover its bars, coffeehouses, and spas.
- There are 3 Jamberoo hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, while July tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Jamberoo
- Popular family attractions include Jamberoo Action Park and Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk
- The beach and seaside highlight the natural beauty, and Minnamurra Rainforest Entrance, Minnamurra Rainforest Centre, and Saddleback Mountain are some places worth a visit
- Shopping is tops in the area, and Stocklands Shellharbour is a favourite locale for retail therapy
Staying in JamberooYou might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- Bed & Breakfast at Kiama, averaging GBP 140.25/night
- Jamberoo Resort, averaging GBP 113.17/night
Dressing for Jamberoo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 10°C as the nighttime average
- About 886 millimetres of rain falls on Jamberoo each year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Jamberoo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Jamberoo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for families in Jamberoo?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Jamberoo?
What's the best high-end hotel in Jamberoo?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Jamberoo?
Jamberoo Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Jamberoo by Star Rating
- Hotels near Jamberoo Airports
- Areas of Jamberoo
- Accommodation near Jamberoo Attractions
- More accommodation types in Jamberoo
- Choose Your Jamberoo Hotel Style
- Search Jamberoo Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Jamberoo
- Hotels Near Jamberoo, New South Wales
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends