Guests will appreciate the gardens, flowers and rainforest in Robertson. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this welcoming, scenic landscape city has to offer, including its jungle, restaurants and waterfalls.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Robertson
- The gardens, flowers and rainforest provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Carrington Falls, Minnamurra Rainforest Centre, and Minnamurra Rainforest Entrance
- Also, some natural sights include jungle, waterfalls and parks that can't be understated
Staying in Robertson
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might love The Robertson Hotel.
The Robertson Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Robertson
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 10°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Robertson is 890 millimetres