Search Hotels in Bundanoon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 24 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Visitors to Bundanoon are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, coffee shops and spas.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodation options in Bundanoon
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional), 30 mi (48.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bundanoon
Notable city landmarks like Santi Forest Monastery and Sunnataram Forest Monastery might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Glow Worm Glen. Additionally, you might want to add St Maur Wines to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Bundanoon. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bundanoon Country Inn Motel - This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and conference space. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Bundanoon Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking and a bar.
Getting around Bundanoon
If you want to venture outside the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Bundanoon Station. Bundanoon might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bundanoon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 10°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Bundanoon is 872.40 millimetres
- December and November are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°C