Visitors to Berry are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, gardens and spas. Around the area, top sights include Seven Mile Beach, Kiama Blowhole and Jamberoo Action Park.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodation options in Berry
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Berry
Favourite places to visit in the city include Seven Mile Beach, Berry Museum and Berry Courthouse. Additionally, in the area you'll find Kiama Blowhole and Jamberoo Action Park.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Berry. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Broughton Mill Farm Guesthouse Berry - With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Berry Village Boutique Motel - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this motel. This 4-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free parking.
- The Berry Inn - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include free parking and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Callala Beach, located 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Berry
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Berry Station. Berry might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Berry
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 26°C and the night-time average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- About 872.40 millimetres of rain falls on Berry each year
- Hottest months are usually November and December with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 7°C