Search Hotels in Shoalhaven Heads
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 14 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 2 Jul 2020
Pocket Guide: Shoalhaven Heads
Visiting Shoalhaven Heads
Guests are sure to enjoy the wineries, restaurants and gardens in Shoalhaven Heads. Visitors who travel to this welcoming, relaxing and countryside city can discover its golfing, beaches and bars.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Shoalhaven Heads
- Top activities include wine tasting and golfing, whereas Coolangatta Estate, Mountain Ridge Wines, and Two Figs Winery are great sights to visit
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, such as Meroogal
- The gardens, countryside and beaches provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Seven Mile Beach, Red Rocks Nature Reserve, and Saddleback Mountain
Staying in Shoalhaven Heads
Seeking a charming or small, stylish hotel? You might like Coolangatta Estate.
Coolangatta Estate, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Shoalhaven Heads
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, while the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and nighttime averages of 10°C
- Average annual rainfall for Shoalhaven Heads is 890 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Shoalhaven Heads?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Shoalhaven Heads, will I receive a refund?
Shoalhaven Heads Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Shoalhaven Heads by Star Rating
- Hotels near Shoalhaven Heads Airports
- Accommodation near Shoalhaven Heads Attractions
- More accommodation types in Shoalhaven Heads
- Search Shoalhaven Heads Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Shoalhaven Heads
- Hotels Near Shoalhaven Heads, New South Wales
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends