Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Nowra, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the cafes and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and entertainment choices. Around the area, top sights include Callala Beach, Seven Mile Beach and Hyams Beach.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Nowra
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional), 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Nowra
The city's cultural venues include Nowra Museum and Meroogal. Additionally, you might want to add Stockland Nowra to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Nowra. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Pines - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Marriott Park Motel - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking.
- Parkhaven Resort - This 4-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and central location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Callala Beach, located 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the city centre, and Seven Mile Beach, which is 10.5 mi/16.9 km away.
Dressing for Nowra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 26°C and the night-time average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Nowra is 886 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually December and November with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 7°C