Search Hotels in South Coast
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in South Coast
Walk, cycle or drive along the scenic coastline of this Illawarra town to see a heritage lighthouse, a stunning rocky headland and the famous Kiama Blowhole.
Enjoy the laid-back pace of this pretty New South Wales coastal town. Explore its varied coastline, scenic harbour, local markets and nearby native bushland reserve.
North Wollongong is known for its pristine beaches, and you can make a stop by Stuart Park and North Wollongong Beach while in the area.
Travellers like the parks in Stanwell Tops, and Bald Hill Lookout is a top attraction you might want to visit.
Visiting South Coast
Families will find kid-friendly activities in South Coast, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and abundant cafes. Top sights in the city include Wollongong City Beach, Pambula Beach and Pebbly Beach.
- There are 2746 hotels and other accommodation options in South Coast
- The closest major airport is in Moruya, NSW (MYA), 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in South Coast
Cultural venues in the city include Bega Cheese Heritage Centre, Wollongong Science Centre and Planetarium and Eden Killer Whale Museum. Families come for attractions such as Mogo Zoo, Jamberoo Action Park and Symbio Wildlife Park. The city is notable for landmarks like Nan Tien Temple, Bulli Lookout and Sea Cliff Bridge.
Other favourite sights in South Coast include Wollongong City Beach, Pambula Beach and Pebbly Beach.
Getting around South Coast
If you want to journey outside the city, ride aboard a train from Berry Station, Gerringong Station or Kiama Station. South Coast may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
More trip options
- Hotels in South Coast by Star Rating
- Hotels near South Coast Airports
- Areas of South Coast
- Accommodation near South Coast Attractions
- More accommodation types in South Coast
- Choose Your South Coast Hotel Style
- Search South Coast Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in South Coast
- Hotels Near South Coast, New South Wales
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends