Search Hotels in Mittagong
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 8 Sep 2020
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Mittagong, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's volcano viewpoints, lakeside setting and art.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodation options in Mittagong
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 54.3 mi (87.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mittagong
Favourite places to visit in the city include Destination Southern Highlands, Mount Jellore Lookout and Sturt Gallery. You'll also find Centennial Vineyards and Bowral Golf Course in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 24 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Mittagong. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Lion Rampant Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Grand Country Lodge Motel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this motel. Amenities at this 4-star motel include free WiFi and laundry facilities.
- Mittagong Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting around Mittagong
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Mittagong Station. Mittagong may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Mittagong
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 10°C as the night-time average
- Mittagong gets about 886 millimetres of rain per year
- December and November are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Mittagong?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mittagong, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Mittagong?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Mittagong?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Mittagong?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Mittagong?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Mittagong?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Mittagong?
Mittagong Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Mittagong by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mittagong Airports
- Areas of Mittagong
- Accommodation near Mittagong Attractions
- More accommodation types in Mittagong
- Choose Your Mittagong Hotel Style
- Search Mittagong Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Mittagong
- Hotels Near Mittagong, New South Wales
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends