Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 5 Oct 2020
Pocket Guide: Inchinnan
Inchinnan's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers, but all guests will enjoy the restaurants and bars. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its shopping, coffeehouses and sporting events.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Inchinnan
- Popular cultural attractions include Museum of Transport, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, and Glasgow Science Centre
- Families come for attractions such as Xscape Braehead, SEA LIFE Loch Lomond Aquarium, and Loch Lomond Bird of Prey Centre
- Notable landmarks include Paisley Abbey, George Square, and Glasgow Cathedral
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Braehead Shopping Centre, Buchanan Street and Buchanan Galleries
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at The SSE Hydro or Celtic Park
Staying in Inchinnan
For family trips or any other travel plans, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like The Normandy Hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is The Normandy Hotel with a 3.3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Inchinnan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 1326 millimetres of rain falls on Inchinnan each year