Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Renfrew, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its bars, spas and shopping. Top sights around the area include Paisley Abbey, Riverside Museum and Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Renfrew
- The closest major airport is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Renfrew
A favourite place to visit in the city is Xscape Braehead. In the area, you'll also find Paisley Abbey and Riverside Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Renfrew. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Glynhill Hotel and Leisure Club - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and pool.
- The Normandy Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and central location at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
Top places to visit in the area include Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, 5.4 mi/8.6 km from the city centre, and Botanic Gardens, which is 5.4 mi (8.8 km) away.
Dressing for Renfrew
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Renfrew gets about 1323 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 18°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C