Families will find kid-friendly activities in Clydebank, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its riverfront and bars. Around the area, top sights include Paisley Abbey, Botanic Gardens and Riverside Museum.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Clydebank
- The closest major airport is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick), 29.3 mi (47.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Clydebank
Notable city landmarks like Titan Clydebank and Auchentoshan Distillery might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Rothesay Dock to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Clydebank. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Golden Jubilee Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Douglas Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to public transport at this hotel. Amenities at this 3-star hotel include free parking and a bar.
Top places to see in the area include Paisley Abbey, located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city centre, and Botanic Gardens, which is 5.6 mi (9.1 km) away.
Getting around Clydebank
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Clydebank Dalmuir Station, Clydebank Singer Station or Clydebank Station. Clydebank might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Clydebank
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 1319.50 millimetres of rain falls on Clydebank each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 18°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C