Visitors to Hornstull are sure to enjoy the restaurants and cafes. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sightseeing tours. Stockholm City Hall, Stockholm Palace and Museum of Medieval Stockholm are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Hornstull
- The closest major airport is in Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 4.4 mi (7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hornstull
The city's natural beauty is on display at Tantolunden Park, Langholmen and Reimersholme. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Zinkensdamms IP and Hogalid Church.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Hornstull. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Zinkensdamm - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Sodermalm can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Hellstens Malmgård - Our customers like the overall value and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel in Sodermalm features free WiFi, parking and a terrace.
- Stockholm Classic Hotell - Located in Sodermalm, this 3-star hotel room features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Popular places to visit around the area include Stockholm City Hall, 0.9 mi/1.5 km from the city centre, and Stockholm Palace, which is 1.2 mi/1.9 km away.
Getting around Hornstull
Local metro stations include Hornstull T-Bana and Zinkensdamm T-Bana. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Hornstull
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 6°C during the day and -6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 12°C and night-time averages of -4°C
- About 17 millimetres of rain falls on Hornstull each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -5°C