Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Stockholm hotel in Central Stockholm, walk to National Museum
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Central Stockholm, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of National Museum, Royal Swedish Opera, and Museum of Medieval Stockholm. Stockholm Palace and Stockholm City Hall are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with 4 restaurants, this hotel has a full-service spa and an indoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are onsite.
All 278 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and 24-hour room service. Comforts include premium bedding and down comforters, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Grand Hôtel Stockholm
In addition to a full-service spa, Grand Hôtel Stockholm features an indoor pool and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 24877 square feet (2312 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, spa services, and a terrace. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 278
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Meeting rooms 24
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2312
- Number of meeting rooms - 24
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 1874
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 24877
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Cadier Baren - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Nordic Spa and Fitness. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SEK 300 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SEK 350 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: SEK 1595 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: SEK 495 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 300 per night
- Grand Hôtel Stockholm
- Grand Stockholm
- Intercontinental Stockholm
- Stockholm Grand Hotel
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Sweden. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.