Visitors to Holland-On-Sea are sure to enjoy the seaside, restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffee shops. A top sight in the area is Colchester Zoo.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Holland-On-Sea
- The closest major airport is in London (SEN-Southend), 26.5 mi (42.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (STN-Stansted), 39.9 mi (64.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Holland-On-Sea
Colchester Zoo is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Clacton Pier and St. Osyth Beach in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Kingscliff Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Holland-On-Sea
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Holland-On-Sea gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C