Visiting Walton on the Naze
Walton on the Naze's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers, but all guests will enjoy the beaches and bars. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its coffeehouses, restaurants and shopping.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Southend-on-Sea (SEN-Southend Municipal), 32 mi (51.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Walton on the Naze
- Popular family attractions include Felixstowe Seafront Gardens, Jimmy's Farm, and Suffolk Leisure Park
- The the sea and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and Landguard Bird Observatory, Landguard Fort, and Clacton-on-Sea Beach are several places worth visiting
- Shopping is first class in the area, and Cardinal Park is a favourite spot for retail therapy
Getting around Walton on the Naze
Walton on the Naze has plenty of options for transport. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Walton On Naze Station.
Staying in Walton on the Naze
You may appreciate The Royal Albion for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
The Royal Albion, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Walton on the Naze
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Walton on the Naze gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year