Visitors to Henlow are sure to enjoy the spas and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. Top sights around the area include Knebworth House, Woburn Safari Park and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Henlow
- The closest major airport is in London (LTN-Luton), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cambridge (CBG), 24.4 mi (39.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Henlow
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Knebworth House, Woburn Safari Park and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo. In the area, you'll also find Shuttleworth Collection and Bedford Park.
This is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Crown Pub Dining Rooms - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Henlow
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 0°C
- Average annual rainfall for Henlow is 638.70 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 0°C