Search Hotels in Hauula
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 10 Mar 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 6 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 23 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 12 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 3 Apr 2020
Reviewed on 9 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 14 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 17 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 25 Apr 2020
Reviewed on 26 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 10 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 27 Mar 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hauula, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Polynesian Cultural Center, Dole Plantation and Turtle Bay Beach.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodation options in Hauula
- The closest major airport is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.), 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 20.9 mi (33.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hauula
The beaches and sunrises highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Ahupua'a O Kahana State Park, Kokololio Beach Park and Hau'ula Forest Reserve. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Punalu'u Beach Park and Kaluanui Beach.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Polynesian Cultural Center, located 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city centre, and Dole Plantation, which is 9.1 mi/14.7 km away.
Dressing for Hauula
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 25°C and the night-time average to be 16°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Hauula gets about 1632.10 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 16°C