Search Hotels in Kapolei, HI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 10 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 24 Feb 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 10 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 16 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 11 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 25 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 21 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 4 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 2 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 13 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 19 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 9 Dec 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Kapolei, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its water parks. Top sights around the area include Wet'n'Wild Hawaii, Waikele Premium Outlets and Hickam Air Force Base.
- There are 213 hotels and other accommodation options in Kapolei
- The closest major airport is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kapolei
The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Paradise Cove Beach, Secret Beach Ko Olina and Kahe Point Beach Park. Snorkelling is one of the top activities, while Ko Olina Golf Club, Ko Olina Marina and Hawaii Country Club are favourite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wet'n'Wild Hawaii and Ka Makana Ali'i - The Center for West Oahu.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Waikele Premium Outlets, located 5.6 mi (9 km) from the city centre, and Hickam Air Force Base, which is 8.3 mi/13.4 km away.
Dressing for Kapolei
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 19°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 18°C
- Kapolei gets about 459.70 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 18°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Kapolei?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kapolei, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Kapolei?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Kapolei?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Kapolei?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Kapolei?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Kapolei?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Kapolei?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Kapolei?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Kapolei?
Kapolei Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Kapolei by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kapolei Airports
- Areas of Kapolei
- Accommodation near Kapolei Attractions
- More accommodation types in Kapolei
- Choose Your Kapolei Hotel Style
- Search Kapolei Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Kapolei
- Hotels Near Kapolei, Hawaii
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends