Search Hotels in Haleiwa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 10 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 21 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 1 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 6 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 22 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 12 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 20 Aug 2020
Travellers give high marks for the beaches in Haleiwa, which is also known for its gardens. Top sights in the city include Banzai Pipeline, Waimea Bay and Sunset Beach.
- There are 69 hotels and other accommodation options in Haleiwa
- The closest major airport is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.), 19.4 mi (31.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 19.9 mi (32 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Haleiwa
The beaches, sunsets and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty, and Banzai Pipeline, Waimea Bay and Sunset Beach are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Waimea Valley and Laniakea Beach.
This is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Backpackers Vacation Inn and Hostel - Amenities at this 1.5-star hostel include free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Dole Plantation, located 5 mi (8 km) from the city centre, and Polynesian Cultural Center, which is 7.2 mi/11.7 km away.
Dressing for Haleiwa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 17°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 19°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and night-time averages of 16°C
- About 1632.10 millimetres of rain falls on Haleiwa each year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 16°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Haleiwa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Haleiwa, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Haleiwa?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Haleiwa?
Haleiwa Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Haleiwa by Star Rating
- Hotels near Haleiwa Airports
- Accommodation near Haleiwa Attractions
- More accommodation types in Haleiwa
- Choose Your Haleiwa Hotel Style
- Search Haleiwa Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Haleiwa
- Hotels Near Haleiwa, Hawaii
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends