Search Hotels in Florida Panhandle, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 11 Jan 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 13 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 20 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 30 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 14 Jan 2021
Where to stay in Florida Panhandle
Visiting Florida Panhandle
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Florida Panhandle, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, fun sporting events and seafood restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights in the city include Panama City Mall, Tyndall Air Force Base Visitor Center and Panama City Marina.
- There are 13665 hotels and other accommodation options in Florida Panhandle
- The closest major airport is in Panama City, FL (ECP-Northwest Florida Beaches Intl.), 37.1 mi (59.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tallahassee, FL (TLH-Tallahassee Regional), 49.7 mi (80 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Florida Panhandle
Cultural venues in the city include Florida Governor's Mansion, Saenger Theatre and National Museum of Naval Aviation. Families come for attractions such as Shipwreck Island Waterpark, Gulf World Marine Park and Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure Park. The city is notable for landmarks like Destin Harbor Boardwalk, Historic Pensacola Village and Fort Barrancas.
In Pensacola, you can choose from 13665 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Crestview - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Seagrove Guest House - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this guesthouse. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse in Seagrove Beach can enjoy access to free parking and WiFi.
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Crestview South I-10 - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favourite sights in Florida Panhandle include Panama City Mall, Tyndall Air Force Base Visitor Center and Panama City Marina.
Getting around Florida Panhandle
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Tallahassee Station, Madison Station or Pensacola Station. Florida Panhandle may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
More trip options
- Hotels in Florida Panhandle by Star Rating
- Hotels near Florida Panhandle Airports
- Areas of Florida Panhandle
- Accommodation near Florida Panhandle Attractions
- More accommodation types in Florida Panhandle
- Choose Your Florida Panhandle Hotel Style
- Search Florida Panhandle Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Florida Panhandle
- Hotels Near Florida Panhandle, Florida
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends