Visitors can enjoy all that Fabrezan has to offer including its museums. Narbonne Cathedral, Canal de la Robine and Reserve Africaine Sigean are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 855 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Narbonne
- The closest major airport is in Carcassonne (CCF-Pays Cathare), 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.), 27.8 mi (44.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fabrezan
A couple of favourite places to visit are Fabrezan Tower and Charles Cros Museum. In the area, you'll also find Narbonne Cathedral and Canal de la Robine.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Fabrezan. Below is a top accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Clos - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Reserve Africaine Sigean, 13.1 mi/21.1 km from the centre of the city.
Dressing for Fabrezan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Fabrezan is 20 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C