Search Hotels in Narbonne
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Narbonne, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the wineries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, theme park and jazz scene. Top sights in the city include Canal de la Robine, Narbonne Cathedral and Gruissan Beach.
- There are 860 hotels and other accommodation options in Narbonne
- The closest major airport is in Beziers (BZR-Cap d'Agde), 19.9 mi (32.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.), 31.4 mi (50.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Narbonne
Cultural venues in the city include Musée Lapidaire Narbonne, Salin of Saint Martin Island and Charles Cros Museum. Attractions like Reserve Africaine Sigean, Basilica of St. Paul Serge and Lock St. Lucia are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Canal de la Robine, Narbonne Cathedral and Abbey of Fontfroide.
In Leucate, there are 860 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Pinède d'Estarac - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Hôtel Le 19-21 - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and a bar.
- Villa Ambrosia - With a stay at this guesthouse in Anatole France, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Other top sights in Narbonne include Gruissan Beach. Outside the city, top places to visit include Beziers Cathedral, 15 mi/24.2 km from the heart of the city, and Musee des Beaux Arts, which is 15.1 mi/24.2 km away.
Getting around Narbonne
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Narbonne Station, Narbonne Coursan Station or Port-la-Nouvelle Station. Narbonne might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Narbonne
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- About 20 millimetres of rain falls on Narbonne each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Narbonne?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Narbonne, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Narbonne?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Narbonne?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Narbonne?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Narbonne?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Narbonne?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Narbonne?
What's the best golf hotel in Narbonne?
Narbonne Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Narbonne by Star Rating
- Hotels near Narbonne Airports
- Areas of Narbonne
- Accommodation near Narbonne Attractions
- More accommodation types in Narbonne
- Choose Your Narbonne Hotel Style
- Search Narbonne Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Narbonne
- Hotels Near Narbonne, Occitanie
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends