Guests will appreciate the bars, beer and restaurants in Eyemouth. Welcoming and tucked away, this countryside city also attracts visitors with its island and museums.
- There are 2 Eyemouth hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Edinburgh (EDI), 46.5 mi (74.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Eyemouth
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as St Abbs Visitor Centre, Eyemouth Maritime Centre, and Gunsgreen House
- Favourite places to visit in the city include Coldingham Priory, Eyemouth Museum and Eyemouth Harbour
- The countryside and island are also several natural sights in the area
Staying in Eyemouth
You might love The Craw Inn for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
The Craw Inn, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Eyemouth
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 18°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 18 millimetres of rain falls on Eyemouth each year