Search Hotels in El Castell de Guadalest
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: El Castell de Guadalest
Visiting El Castell de Guadalest
El Castell de Guadalest's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants, castle and mountains. Welcoming and scenic landscape, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its bars, museums and live music.
- There are 2 El Castell de Guadalest hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 33.8 mi (54.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around El Castell de Guadalest
- Museums and live music are well-known in the area, and attractions include Historical Automobile Museum Vall de Guadalest, Ethnological Museum of the Valley of Guadalest, and Micro-Gigantic Museum
- Families come for attractions such as Dinopark, Klein-Schreuder Sculpture Garden, and Magic Natura
- Its castle and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include San Jose Castle, Guadalest Valley, and Aljofra Castle
- The mountains and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and Algar Waterfalls, La Roda Beach, and Cap Negret Beach are several places worth visiting
Staying in El Castell de Guadalest
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may appreciate Cases Noves - Adults Only.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Cases Noves - Adults Only with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for El Castell de Guadalest
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- El Castell de Guadalest gets about 14 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in El Castell de Guadalest?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in El Castell de Guadalest, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to El Castell de Guadalest?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in El Castell de Guadalest?
What's the best luxury place to stay in El Castell de Guadalest?
El Castell de Guadalest Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in El Castell de Guadalest by Star Rating
- Accommodation near El Castell de Guadalest Attractions
- More accommodation types in El Castell de Guadalest
- Choose Your El Castell de Guadalest Hotel Style
- Search El Castell de Guadalest Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in El Castell de Guadalest
- Hotels Near El Castell de Guadalest, Valencian Community
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends