Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Benimantell has to offer.
- There are 2 Benimantell hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 31.3 mi (50.4 km) from the city centre
Staying in Benimantell
You might like Vivood Hotel Paisaje for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Vivood Hotel Paisaje, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Benimantell
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the nighttime average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- About 14 millimetres of rain falls on Benimantell each year