Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 8 Sep 2020
Where to stay in Eastern Sicily
Visiting Eastern Sicily
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Eastern Sicily, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its volcano viewpoints. Top sights in the city include Acireale Cathedral, Angelo Massimino Stadium and Norman Castle.
- There are 8046 hotels and other accommodation options in Eastern Sicily
- The closest major airport is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Reggio di Calabria (REG-Strait of Messina), 48.9 mi (78.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Eastern Sicily
Cultural venues in the city include Greek-Roman Theatre, Massimo Bellini Theater and Ursino Castle. Families come for attractions such as Etnaland, Taormina Cable Car and Adventure Park Etna. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Acireale Cathedral, Norman Castle, and Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolo.
In Cefalù, there are 8046 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Palazzo Tasca Guest House & Luxury Suite - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Villa Valentina - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private patio.
- Casa Cuseni Maison de Charme - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Other favourite sights in Eastern Sicily include Angelo Massimino Stadium, Elephant Fountain and Catania Cathedral.
Getting around Eastern Sicily
With so many choices for transport, seeing Eastern Sicily is simple. You can access metro transport at Borgo Station, Giuffrida Station and Italia Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Catenanuova Centuripe Station, Sferro Station or Mascali Station.
More trip options
- Hotels in Eastern Sicily by Star Rating
- Hotels near Eastern Sicily Airports
- Areas of Eastern Sicily
- Accommodation near Eastern Sicily Attractions
- More accommodation types in Eastern Sicily
- Choose Your Eastern Sicily Hotel Style
- Search Eastern Sicily Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Eastern Sicily
- Hotels Near Eastern Sicily, Europe
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends