Search Hotels in Noto
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs enjoy visiting Noto though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and wineries. Top sights in the city include Cathedral of Noto and San Lorenzo Beach.
- There are 457 hotels and other accommodation options in Noto
- The closest major airport is in Comiso (CIY-Vincenzo Magliocco), 26.7 mi (42.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 40 mi (64.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Noto
Cultural venues in the city include Palazzo Landolina, Tellaro Roman Villa and Civic Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Cathedral of Noto, Ducezio Palace, and Porta Reale. The city's natural beauty is on display at San Lorenzo Beach, Eloro Beach and Marianelli Beach.
In Avola, you'll find 457 accommodation choices and hotels to make it easy to plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Palazzo Tasca Guest House & Luxury Suite - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Netum Hotel - Our customers love the overall value and first-rate property condition at this property. Amenities at this property include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Villa Felicia - Amenities at this property include free breakfast and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Popular places to visit in the area include Akrai Archaeological Park, located 15.1 mi (24.2 km) from the city centre, and Castello Eurialo, which is 16.1 mi (26 km) away.
Getting around Noto
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Noto Station. Noto might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Noto
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 10°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- About 544.80 millimetres of rain falls on Noto each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°C