Search Hotels in Pozzallo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 7 Nov 2018
Pocket Guide: Pozzallo
History buffs will enjoy a visit to Pozzallo, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the churches and monuments. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its sunny weather, restaurants and beaches.
- There are 8 Pozzallo hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Comiso (CIY-Vincenzo Magliocco), 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Pozzallo
- Taking a ferry is a top activity, and Marina di Modica is a great place to visit
- Notable for its historic sites, churches, monuments and landmarks such as Cabrera Tower, Hermitage of Croce Santa, and La Fornace Penna
- The beaches and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and Lido Isola Verde, Santa Maria di Focallo Beach, and Sampieri Beach are several places worth visiting
Getting around Pozzallo
Pozzallo has many options for getting around. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local marina.
Staying in Pozzallo
With 44 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Pozzallo, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 5 bed & breakfasts ranging from GBP 47 to GBP 87 per night.
For trips with large groups, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Borgo Rio Favara.Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy these highly rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Mare Nostrum
- Brezza Marina
Mare Nostrum, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.8 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Brezza Marina and Borgo Rio Favara.
Dressing for Pozzallo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, while the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and nighttime averages of 11°C
- Pozzallo gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Pozzallo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pozzallo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Pozzallo?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Pozzallo?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Pozzallo?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Pozzallo?
Where's the best place to stay in Pozzallo to be near historical sites?
What are some hotels with pools in Pozzallo?
Pozzallo Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Pozzallo by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pozzallo Airports
- Accommodation near Pozzallo Attractions
- More accommodation types in Pozzallo
- Choose Your Pozzallo Hotel Style
- Search Pozzallo Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Pozzallo
- Hotels Near Pozzallo, Sicily
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends