Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 31 Oct 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Oct 2017
Reviewed on 28 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 9 Nov 2020
Pocket Guide: Scicli
History buffs will enjoy a visit to Scicli, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the castle and churches. Visitors who travel to this welcoming, walkable city can discover its cafes, restaurants and beaches.
- There are 14 Scicli hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Comiso (CIY-Vincenzo Magliocco), 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Scicli
- Notable for its castle, churches, historic sites and landmarks such as Scicli, La Fornace Penna, and Cattedrale di San Pietro
- The natural setting of the beaches is picturesque, and places to visit include Pezza Filippa, Cava d'Aliga, and Donnalucata
Staying in Scicli
In Scicli you'll find 52 hotels and other accommodation options making it easy to plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 6 apartments ranging from GBP 33 to GBP 87 per night.
For trips with the family or other getaways, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Donnalucata Hotel & Resort.You might like one of these highly rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Novecento Scicli
- Mare in Sicilia Cava D'Aliga
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Novecento Scicli with a 4.8 out of 5 user rating, whereas Mare in Sicilia Cava D'Aliga and Donnalucata Hotel & Resort are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Scicli
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the night-time average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 11°C at night
- About 22 millimetres of rain falls on Scicli each year