Search Dedham Hotels, Boston
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 25 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 8 Oct 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Dedham, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its sporting events, university setting and entertainment. Around the area, top sights include Boston Museum of Fine Arts, Fenway Park and Boston Symphony Hall.
- You'll find 1250 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 11.6 mi (18.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dedham
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Legacy Place is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add The Fairbanks House to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Dedham. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hilton Boston/Dedham - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Boston Dedham - Our customers like the overall value and central location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Holiday Inn Boston - Dedham Hotel & Conference Center - This 3-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Boston Museum of Fine Arts, 7.7 mi/12.4 km from the city centre, and Fenway Park, which is 8 mi (12.9 km) away.
Getting around Dedham
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Dedham Endicott Station. Dedham might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Dedham
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and night-time averages of -8°C
- About 1195.20 millimetres of rain falls on Dedham each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -8°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Dedham?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dedham, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Dedham?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Dedham?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Dedham?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Dedham?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Dedham?
What are some hotels with pools in Dedham?
Dedham Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Dedham by Star Rating
- Hotels near Dedham Airports
- Areas of Dedham
- Accommodation near Dedham Attractions
- More accommodation types in Dedham
- Choose Your Dedham Hotel Style
- Search Dedham Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Dedham
- Hotels Near Dedham, Boston
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends