Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Coventry
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Coventry Pet-Friendly Hotels
Meal plans available
Top Coventry Pet-Friendly Hotels
Reviewed on 9 Mar 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Feb 2020
Coventry Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Coventry and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 19 hotels that accept pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodation destinations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet friendliness:
- Mercure Brandon Hall Hotel & Spa Warwickshire is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Coventry is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a full-service spa and 24-hour room service. Guests enjoy this 4-star hotel's overall value and location.
- Pets can join their owners at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel at the Ricoh Arena - Coventry. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and 24-hour room service. Customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
Planning your trip to Coventry
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 1°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Coventry is 26 mm
Exploring Coventry with your pet
Known for its monuments, Coventry has lots to offer visitors, including its gardens, sports and museums. See the local sights and visit Lady Godiva Statue and Coventry Cathedral. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Coventry Transport Museum and West Orchards Shopping. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Coventry, Kenilworth Pet & Garden Supplies or KBN Reptiles.