Visitors to Connelles are sure to enjoy the riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and countryside setting. A top sight in the area is Rouen Cathedral.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Connelles
- The closest major airport is in Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley), 9.7 mi (15.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Connelles
Rouen Cathedral is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Chateau Gaillard and Rouen Expo Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Connelles. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Karma La Residence Normande is located in central Connelles. This residence in Connelles features an outdoor pool, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and pool.
- Karma Manoir des Deux Amants is located in the heart of Connelles. This hotel in Connelles features an outdoor pool, an indoor pool and free parking.
- Le Moulin De Connelles is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Connelles can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Connelles
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Connelles gets about 32 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C