Search Hotels in Clemmons
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 19 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 15 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 15 Aug 2020
Visitors to Clemmons are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests. Top sights around the area include Hanes Mall, BB&T Ballpark and Old Salem.
- You'll find 102 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Winston - Salem
- The closest major airport is in Winston-Salem, NC (INT-Smith Reynolds), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Greensboro, NC (GSO-Piedmont Triad Intl.), 25.5 mi (41 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Clemmons
A couple of favourite places to visit are Tanglewood Park and Salem Glen Golf & Country Club. Additionally, in the area you'll find Hanes Mall and BB&T Ballpark.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Clemmons. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Quality Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Village Inn Hotel & Event Center - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Clemmons/Winston-Salem Area - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Old Salem, located 9 mi (14.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Benton Convention Center, which is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) away.
Dressing for Clemmons
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Clemmons is 1192 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Clemmons?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Clemmons, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Clemmons?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Clemmons?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Clemmons?
What's the best golf hotel in Clemmons?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Clemmons?
Clemmons Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Clemmons by Star Rating
- Hotels near Clemmons Airports
- Accommodation near Clemmons Attractions
- More accommodation types in Clemmons
- Choose Your Clemmons Hotel Style
- Search Clemmons Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Clemmons
- Hotels Near Clemmons, Winston - Salem
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends