Search Hotels in Asheboro
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 10 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 24 Aug 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Asheboro, and visitors give high marks for the popular zoo and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights in the city include American Classic Motorcycle Museum, North Carolina Aviation Museum and Sunset Theater.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Asheboro
- The closest major airport is in Greensboro, NC (GSO-Piedmont Triad Intl.), 32 mi (51.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Winston-Salem, NC (INT-Smith Reynolds), 40 mi (64.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Asheboro
Cultural venues in the city include American Classic Motorcycle Museum, North Carolina Aviation Museum and Sunset Theater. The city's natural beauty is on display at McCrary Park, Eastside Park and Memorial Park. Other notable sights to explore include North Carolina Zoo and Asheboro Country Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Asheboro. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Asheboro - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn Asheboro - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room sofa bed.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Asheboro - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Asheboro include Pisgah Covered Bridge. A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Caraway Speedway, 8.4 mi/13.4 km from the centre of the city.
Dressing for Asheboro
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- About 1144 millimetres of rain falls on Asheboro each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Asheboro?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Asheboro, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Asheboro?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Asheboro?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Asheboro?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Asheboro?
What's the best golf hotel in Asheboro?
Asheboro Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Asheboro by Star Rating
- Hotels near Asheboro Airports
- Accommodation near Asheboro Attractions
- More accommodation types in Asheboro
- Choose Your Asheboro Hotel Style
- Search Asheboro Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Asheboro
- Hotels Near Asheboro, North Carolina
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends