Search Hotels in Mocksville
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Mocksville has to offer including the baseball games, waterfalls and churches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its architecture. A top sight in the area is Hanes Mall.
- You'll find 104 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Winston - Salem
- The closest major airport is in Winston-Salem, NC (INT-Smith Reynolds), 24.4 mi (39.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Greensboro, NC (GSO-Piedmont Triad Intl.), 37.8 mi (60.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mocksville
Favourite places to visit in the city include Brock Performing Arts Center, Davie County Public Library and Davie County Court House. Additionally, you might want to add Farmington Dragway to your agenda.
This is a top-rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and pool.
Top places to visit around the area include Hanes Mall, 18.3 mi/29.5 km from the city centre, and BB&T Ballpark, which is 21.5 mi (34.5 km) away.
Dressing for Mocksville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- Mocksville gets about 1067.70 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -1°C