Guests will want to experience the restaurants, bars and golfing in Chiddingfold. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts visitors with its parks.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Chiddingfold
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas West Surrey Golf Club, Godalming, England, United Kingdom, Hindhead Golf Club, and Hankley Common Golf Club are favourite sights to visit
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Ramster Gardens, Winkworth Arboretum, and Hindhead Commons and the Devil's Punch Bowl
Staying in Chiddingfold
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may appreciate The Swan Inn.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is The Swan Inn with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Chiddingfold
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Chiddingfold is 25 millimetres