Cheltenham Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Cheltenham? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 30 that allow pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- No 38 The Park is a dog-friendly bed & breakfast, offering free WiFi and TVs for its human guests. Our customers appreciate this 4-star bed & breakfast's breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at The Cheltenham Chase Hotel. This hotel offers free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Our customers love this 4-star hotel's proximity to public transport and bar.
- Dogs can join their owners at Cotswold Grange Hotel. This hotel offers guests free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's bar and comfortable rooms.
Planning your trip to Cheltenham
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organise an outing with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 0°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Cheltenham is 31 mm
Exploring Cheltenham with your pet
Known for its hiking trails, Cheltenham has lots to offer visitors, including its musical theatre, jazz and gardens. See the local sights and visit Holst Birthplace Museum and Cheltenham Town Hall. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Imperial Gardens and Cheltenham Art Gallery and Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Cheltenham, Monty and Mogs Pet Supplies or Pets at Home Gloucester.