Travellers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Carrbridge, which is also known for its bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Top sights around the area include Cairngorms National Park, Inverness Castle and CairnGorm Mountain.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Carrbridge
- The closest major airport is in Inverness (INV), 18.4 mi (29.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Carrbridge
A favourite place to visit in the city is Carrbridge Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Cairngorms National Park and Inverness Castle.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Carrbridge. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Carrmoor Guest House - This 3-star guesthouse features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Fairwinds Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Cairn Hotel - Inn - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
One of the popular sights outside the city is CairnGorm Mountain, located 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Carrbridge
If you want to venture outside the area, hop aboard a train at Carrbridge Station. Carrbridge might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Carrbridge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 17°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 13°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Carrbridge is 31 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 17°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 1°C