- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Columba Hotel Inverness by Compass Hospitality
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Standard Double or Twin Room
Standard Single Room
Executive Double Room, River View
Double River View
About this area
Columba Hotel Inverness by Compass Hospitality is located on the riverwalk and in a walkable area with good shopping. Eden Court Theatre and Inverness Museum and Art Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Inverness Castle and Inverness Cathedral. Inverness Botanic Gardens and Wildwoodz Paintball and Lasertag Park are also worth visiting. Waterskiing and rafting offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails nearby.Visit our Inverness travel guide
- Inverness Cathedral - 3 min walk
- Inverness Museum and Art Gallery - 4 min walk
- Inverness Castle - 5 min walk
- Victorian Market - 6 min walk
- Eden Court Theatre - 6 min walk
- Inverness Station - 11 min walk
- Inverness (INV) - 21 min drive
- Victoria Restaurant — 1 min walk
- MacNabs Bar and Bistro — 1 min walk
- Prime - 1 min walk
- Rocpool - 1 min walk
- Glenalbyn - 1 min walk
About this property
Columba Hotel Inverness by Compass Hospitality
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Property was very well located,but the room was a let down,in need of a makeover,including bathroom,carpets torn in hallways.not 4star