Guests are sure to enjoy the cycling, beaches and spas in Camaiore. Visitors who travel to this welcoming, relaxing city can discover its restaurants, gardens and cocktail bars.
- There are 40 Camaiore hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei), 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Camaiore
- Top activities include cycling and adventures, whereas Pontile di Lido di Camaiore, L'attesa, and Gran Teatro all’Aperto Giacomo Puccini are great sights to visit
- Popular cultural attractions include Leaning Tower, Camposanto, and Pisa Baptistry
- Families come for attractions such as Pietro Pellegrini Botanical Garden, Lucca Botanical Gardens, and Bagni di Lucca Thermal Spa
- Notable landmarks include Abbey of Saint Peter, Palazzo Pfanner, and Church of San Michele in Foro
- The beaches, gardens and mountains highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Stabilimento Balneare Belmare, Lido Verde, and Stabilimento Balmenare Genzianella
Getting around Camaiore
Camaiore has many options for getting around. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Camaiore Lido Capezzano Station.
Staying in Camaiore
In Camaiore you can choose from 60 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. There are 32 hotels ranging from GBP 40 to GBP 209 per night.
Searching for a charming locale or stylish getaway? You may appreciate these highly rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Hotel Sole e Mare
- UNA Hotel Versilia
Hotel Sole e Mare, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.8 out of 5 user rating. Also UNA Hotel Versilia has a 4.7 rating by guests.
Dressing for Camaiore
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, while the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and nighttime averages of 4°C
- Camaiore gets about 33 millimetres of rain per year