Berwick-upon-Tweed Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Berwick-upon-Tweed? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of the 5 that allow pets. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- The Estate House is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and TVs. Customers enjoy this 4-star guesthouse's clean guestrooms and location.
- Marshall Meadows Country House Hotel is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Brock Mill Farmhouse. This country house provides guests with TVs and DVD players. Customers enjoy this 4-star country house's comfy beds and beach locale.
Planning your trip to Berwick-upon-Tweed
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 17°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 18°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Berwick-upon-Tweed is 18 mm
Exploring Berwick-upon-Tweed with your pet
Known for its rich culture, Berwick-upon-Tweed has lots to offer visitors, including its castles and monuments. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Norham Castle. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Goswick Links Golf Club and Haggerston Castle. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Country Life Services Ltd, Berwick Garden Centre or Pets at Home.