Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Alnwick
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Alnwick Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Alnwick Pet-Friendly Hotels
Reviewed on 15 Sep 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Alnwick Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Alnwick with your cat or dog? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of 11 pet-friendly hotels. Check out these popular Alnwick hotels and accommodation types that are favourites of guests who bring their pets:
- The Manor House is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with flat-screen TVs and in-room fridges.
- Pets are welcome at Spylaw Farm B&B. This country house offers TVs and DVD players.
- Pets can join their owners at The Oaks Hotel. This inn provides guests with patios and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star inn's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
Planning your trip to Alnwick
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 17°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 18°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Alnwick is 18 mm
Exploring Alnwick with your pet
Known for its castles, Alnwick has lots to offer visitors, including its gardens and rich culture. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Alnwick Castle and Dunstanburgh Castle. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Hulne Park and Edlingham Castle. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Northumbria Pets, Pets at Home Alnwick or WCF Pet & Equestrian.