Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 11 Mar 2020
Visitors to Alcobendas are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, parks and monuments. Top sights around the area include Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, Estadio Wanda Metropolitano and Las Ventas.
- You'll find 2815 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Madrid
- The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Alcobendas
Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Heron Diversia and Centro Comercial La Vega. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Jardin de la Vega and CosmoCaixa Science Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Alcobendas. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel UVE Alcobendas - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Arroyo de la Vega can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness centre, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Eurostars Gran Madrid - Our customers like the overall value and WiFi at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Arroyo de la Vega features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Eurostars Madrid Congress - This 4-star hotel in Arroyo de la Vega features a restaurant, free WiFi and a fitness centre. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include IFEMA - Feria de Madrid, 4.8 mi/7.7 km from the heart of the city, and IFEMA, which is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) away.
Getting around Alcobendas
With so many choices for transport, exploring Alcobendas is simple. You can access metro transport at La Moraleja Station, Marques de la Valdavia Station and Manuel de Falla Station. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Alcobendas-S.S. de los Reyes Station or Alcobendas Valdelasfuentes Station.
Dressing for Alcobendas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Alcobendas gets about 424 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas February and December are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Alcobendas?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Alcobendas, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Alcobendas?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Alcobendas?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Alcobendas?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Alcobendas?
Alcobendas Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Alcobendas by Star Rating
- Hotels near Alcobendas Airports
- Areas of Alcobendas
- Accommodation near Alcobendas Attractions
- More accommodation types in Alcobendas
- Choose Your Alcobendas Hotel Style
- Search Alcobendas Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Alcobendas
- Hotels Near Alcobendas, Madrid
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends